Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Riff Raffle

Yes it was a great weekend but it's Wednesday and I'm still feeling it in my bones. This morning the visiting nurse (physical therapy) taught me some gentle stretches for my back. I keep trying to remind myself that I've only been home from hospital/phys. rehab for a little over a week! There is a long slow road ahead. Of course I'm really anxious to get back to my old self, but it will be a long and slow process. Thanks again to all of you for your patience and understanding.

BTW, the raffle did take place on Sunday afternoon, a bit later than planned, but oh well. Everyone is tired and stressed out from putting on the event and I love/thank them all. Raffle prize winners will indeed be notified soon, hopefully by the end of the week. We have to make a lot of phone calls! I did also start to type up a list of winners, but my capacity is limited so that list is not yet complete. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. I'm so lucky to have such a tremendous support system. This whole plan was Vicky's idea and she is taking a much needed day or two to recharge batteries. Other friends are pitching in to help. I'm not going to mention them all by name right now, they know who they are.

xoxo - Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi laura
very happy you're gettin' well
I'm reading your blog since the first post, and always wishing the best.
I'm trying to imagine how great was the show and I'm glad you were ok to be there.
Hope you keep getting better and better, I see you're a very strong woman.
Love,
J